Workshops Big Singing Concert rescheduled
The 'Groot Meezingconcert' has unfortunately been postponed once again, as participation in the event on 19 March '22 and preceding workshops are too restricted by the current corona rules. We hope to be able to hold the Big Voice Concert on a new date, namely: 4 February 2023.
As a result of the recent corona measures and uncertainty about the follow-up measures, there are changes to the workshops organised for participants of the Groot Meezingconcert on Saturday 19 March '22.
The workshop originally scheduled for 15 January '22 has been rescheduled for Saturday 5 March '22 and will take place from 10:00 to 13:45.
The workshop, which was already scheduled for 5 March, will be moved to the afternoon and take place from 1.45 to 5.30 pm.
Because of the limited availability of the studios in Muziekcentrum van de Omroep and the concerts that Groot Omroepkoor performs on other weekends, it has been decided to hold both workshops on 5 March.
We ask participants to take the following into account:
- Free parking may be limited for the group coming in the afternoon. However, paid parking is available in the streets around the Muziekcentrum van de Omroep.
- The morning group is welcome at the Muziekcentrum van de Omroep from 9.00 am. The voice groups will be guided to the various studios by means of signposts.
- In order not to mix up the two groups in the afternoon, the entry of the afternoon group is only possible from 13.00. The first group rehearses tutti in a studio at that time and the afternoon group is ready to start rehearsing at 13.45 in the other studios. At that time, the first group rehearses tutti in a studio and the afternoon group is ready to start rehearsing at 13.45 in the other studios.
- Coffee and tea will be available during the breaks, but we ask you to bring something for lunch yourself, should you feel the need.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to deviate from the current workshop format. Requests to do so will not be processed. We hope that everyone will understand.
We are looking forward to this special anniversary edition, which will include Mozart's beautiful Requiem, and hope to see you all on 5 and/or 19 March!